Alexander Graham Bell National Historic Site
Alexander Graham Bell National Historic Site is a must-see attraction for tourists visiting Sydney, Nova Scotia. This site features the world's first voice transmission system invented by Alexander Graham Bell in 1876!
Get to Know the Various Features of this Fabulous Point of Interest
Travelling to Sydney, Nova Scotia, can be confusing for the first time. Whether you go with a company of family and friends or travelling solo, be guided with the features of this particular point of interest in Sydney.
- Alexander Graham Bell National Historic Site
- Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada point of interest
- Features the world's first voice transmission system invented by Alexander Graham Bell in 1876!
- Great views of Sydney harbour and offers plenty of activities to keep visitors entertained.
Things to Do in Alexander Graham Bell National Historic Site
Alexander Graham Bell National Historic Site is not just for genius researchers alone for the love of history, culture, and science. The site to the whole family with kids coming along and solo travellers. The historic site has excellent views of Sydney harbour and offers plenty of activities to keep visitors entertained.
Aside from the great view Sydney harbour has to offer, here are the most remarkable things to do at Alexander Graham Bell National Historic Site.
- White-Glove Tour – This is a unique tour having a small group of participants to one of the site's storage areas of artifacts. You can have a “behind-the-scenes” look at the Bell's involvement stories with such things as the hydrofoil, the aeroplane, and the telephone. You also get the chance to take a look at Alexander Graham Bell's personal life with his wife, Mabel. See the fantastic preservation of such artifacts as Bell's walking stick, personal notebook, and favourite jacket.
- Kids' Corner – Kids will never be bored just checking out artifacts as they have their place at the site. Fun activities await you here! Make sure to check out other features such as Club Parka, Xplorers Program, Experiments, and Fly a Kite for more fun and adventure.
Other site highlights include the Tetrahedral Kite Workshop, The Bell Family Album, and Take a Tour and Take a Seat.
Nearby Airports and Hotels
The nearby attractions to this national historic site include the Cape Breton Highlands National Park, which is only 15 minutes away. Nearest hotels include Best Western Plus Atlantic Hotel & Conference Center and Holiday Inn Express Sydney Harbourside. In contrast, nearby airports include Halifax Stanfield International Airport (YHZ) and St. John's International Airport (YYT). One can visit Halifax, which is 1 hour away by car.
Don't miss out on this excellent Canadian site!
RevenueWings – Online Marketing Solutions Inc. of Sydney NS