Eagles Chance Golf – Nova Scotia's Only 18-hole Golf Course
Eagles Chance Golf is Nova Scotia's only 18-hole golf course! Eagles Chance Golf in New Glasgow, Nova Scotia, has an incredible history and culture that make it worth visiting.
Eagles Chance Golf – History, Culture and Features
Eagles Chance Golf was founded by the Eagles family in 1962 when they were looking for a place to build their retirement home. They found this property on 100 acres of land next to the beautiful Bras d'Or Lake with a view of Cape Breton Island from its highest point–the eighth hole. The Eagles family have been instrumental in developing Eagles Chance as a Canadian Point of interest with features such as:
1) An 18-hole championship golf course with picturesque views
2) A clubhouse restaurant open year-round serving breakfast, lunch and dinner
What Makes is Eagles Chance Golf Worth Visiting?
There are many reasons to visit Eagles Chance Golf. One of the main reasons is Nova Scotia's only 18-hole golf course! Eagles Chance also has a clubhouse restaurant open year-round, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Eagles Chance is also located on 100 acres of land with a view of Cape Breton Island from its highest point–the eighth hole.
Nearby Attractions and Landmarks
In addition to Eagles Chance Golf, many nearby attractions and landmarks worth visiting in New Glasgow, Nova Scotia. Some of these include:
- The Victoria Park, which offers walking trails, playgrounds, an outdoor pool and more
- The Hector Heritage Quay celebrates the Scottish heritage in Pictou County and offers exhibits, a gift shop and more
- The Abercrombie Caves are a set of natural limestone caves open for tours from mid-May to the end of October
- And much more!
How to Get There?
Eagles Chance Golf is located in New Glasgow, Nova Scotia. The nearest airports are:
- Halifax Stanfield International Airport (YHZ) – 110 km or about 70 minutes drive
- Sydney/J.A. Douglas McCurdy Airport (YQY) – 130 km or about 90 minutes drive
The nearest hotels are:
- Eagles Nest Inn & Suites – less than a kilometre from Eagles Chance Golf Course
- Days Inn Antigonish – 30 minutes away from Eagles Chance Golf Course
The Bottom Line
Eagles Chance Golf in New Glasgow, Nova Scotia, is a Canadian point of interest worth visiting! Eagles Chance has an incredible history and culture that make it well worth the trip. There are many things to do at Eagles Chance, like playing 18 holes on its championship golf course with picturesque views of Cape Breton Island from its highest point–the eighth hole. You can also visit nearby attractions such as Victoria Park or go for cave tours at Abercrombie Caves during your stay. You have two choices: drive yourself or book a hotel near Eagles Chance to get there. Thus, you don't waste time commuting back and forth between Eagles chance and your accommodation each day.
Why Glen Lovat Golf Club New Glasgow is a Must-Visit Destination in Nova Scotia
RevenueWings – Online Marketing Solutions Inc. of New Glasgow NS