The Magical World of Magic Winery Bus Limited in Wolfville, Nova Scotia, Canada
Magic Winery Bus Limited is a Canadian point of interest that has been in business for over 20 years. Their services are available to everyone, with no exceptions. It offers tours of Nova Scotia's wine region, vineyards, and other areas like Lunenburg and Halifax. They offer pick-ups at hotels or airports if you need transportation to the wineries themselves! This company is one of many things to do while visiting Wolfville, Nova Scotia, Canada.
Magic Winery Bus Limited: Features and Highlights
Our family-owned business offers a variety of tours and services for your convenience. We offer: – Wine Tours, Lunenburg & Halifax City Tour – Transportation from Airport or Hotel to the Winery! – Group Discounts! Contact us today for more information about our packages!
Some of the highlights in the area include:
- The Wolfville Farmer's Market – Featuring local produce, meats, cheeses and baked goods. Open every Saturday from May to October.
- The Grand Pré UNESCO World Heritage Site – A beautiful park with hiking trails, interpretive displays and more.
- The Gaspereau Valley – Home to some of the best wineries in Nova Scotia.
- The Annapolis Royal Historic Gardens – 17 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens with various historical features.
Where to Stay
The area offers a variety of hotels, bed and breakfasts and other accommodations for your convenience! Some nearby points of interest include: – Delta Barrington Hotel & Suites – The Lord Nelson Hotel – Keswick Mountain Lodge.
Why It's Worth Visiting
There are many reasons to visit Magic Winery Bus Limited in Wolfville, Nova Scotia. The area is known for its natural beauty and stunning landscapes. Our family-owned business offers a variety of tours and services. While visiting Magic Winery Bus Limited in Wolfville, there are many things to do, including wine tours, hiking, biking, and golfing! – The Gaspereau Valley is home to some of the best wineries in Nova Scotia. Sample a variety of wines made right here at one of these vineyards.
- The Annapolis Royal Historic Gardens is a 17-acre park with beautifully landscaped gardens and historical features.
- Hike or bike the trails at the Grand Pré UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Play a round of golf at one of the many nearby courses.
Stop by Magic Winery Bus Limited while visiting Wolfville, Nova Scotia, in Canada
We hope to see you soon!
Planters Ridge Winery Wolfville: Everything You Need to Know as a Canadian Point of Interest
RevenueWings – Online Marketing Solutions Inc. of Wolfville NS