Odell Park, Fredericton New Brunswick: A Canadian Point of Interest
Odell Park is a beautiful park in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada, with many great features for visitors to enjoy. It has an impressive collection of trees and shrubs, totalling about 800 different species! Odell Park is also home to the Odell House Museum. This museum showcases the history of the Park. It also provides information on its significance as one of the most significant early parks in Fredericton.
Features and Highlights of Odell Park
Odell Park is home to many different attractions, such as picnic areas, playgrounds, walking trails and more. Odell Park has something for everyone.
- It's home to over 800 plant species
- The OdellHouse Museum
- Picnic Areas
- Walking Trails
The Odell House Museum is a must-see for anyone visiting Odell Park. This museum showcases the history of Odell park and its significance as one of Fredericton's earliest parks. It is well worth taking the time to visit this attraction.
Why visit Odell Park?
- Odells Park is home to the Odell House Museum, showcasing the history of Fredericton and Odell Park.
- There are many different attractions within the Park for visitors to enjoy, such as picnic areas, playgrounds, walking trails and more!
How To Get There
Odells Park is easily accessible by public transit at the Odell Park stop on the transitway. If travelling by car, exit 115 from Highway 105 and follow Odell Parkway to the Park. There is also a large parking lot available for visitors.
Nearby Attractions and Landmarks
- Odell Park is located next to the Odell House Museum
- The Beaverbrook Art Gallery is a short walk away from Odell Park
- Kings Landing Historical Settlement is just a few minutes drive from Odell Park.
- There are many other great attractions and landmarks in the Fredericton area for Odell Park visitors to enjoy.
- Odells park is also close to other great parks such as Odell Lake, Odell Woods and Odell Beach.
Other Things To Do In The Area
There are many things that visitors can do while visiting Odells Park! There is Odell Lake and Odells Woods, Odell Beach, and the Odell House Museum.
- Odells Park is also close to other great parks such as Odell Lake, Odell beach and Odell woods.
- There are many nearby attractions in Fredericton for visitors who may have limited time or just want something different to do.
- The Beaverbrook Art Gallery and Kings Landing Historical Settlement are a short walk or drive away from Odell Park.
Odell Park is a beautiful park in Fredericton, New Brunswick, that offers something for everyone! With over 800 plant species, the Odell House Museum showcasing the history of Odell Park and Fredericton, picnic areas, playgrounds, walking trails and more – Odell Park is a must-see for visitors to the site. It's easy to access by public transit at the Odell Park stop on the transitway or by car via exit 115 from Highway 105.
A Guide to School Days Museum in Fredericton, NB
RevenueWings – Online Marketing Solutions Inc. of Fredericton NB