Planters Ridge Winery: Everything You Need to Know as a Canadian Point of Interest
Planters Ridge Winery is a beautiful vineyard in Wolfville, Nova Scotia. It is located right on the Bay of Fundy, which means you can enjoy the Atlantic Ocean and the Northumberland Strait! Planters Ridge Winery has free public tours every day at 12pm, 2pm, 4pm and 6pm that take about 45 minutes each.
The winery also offers complimentary wine tasting for everyone who visits Planters Ridge Winery during public hours. It opens year-round with extended winter hours to beat those cold winter days! Planters Ridge Winery also has food available to order from their menu or dine in if you are hungry after your tour!
Features and Highlights of Planters Ridge Winery:
- Planters Ridge Winery is located on the Bay of Fundy in Wolfville, Nova Scotia.
- Planters Ridge offers complimentary wine tastings for all visitors.
- Planters Ridge has a variety of wines available for purchase, including red, white and sparkling wines.
- Planters Ridge Winery offers free public tours every day at 12pm,
- Planters Ridge Winery is open year-round with extended winter hours.
- Planters Ridge Winery has a food menu available for purchase.
What to Do While in Wolfville
While you are in the beautiful town of Wolfville, there are plenty of things to do! Here are some of our favourites:
- Visit Planters Ridge Winery for a complimentary wine tasting.
- Explore the Wolfville Farmers' Market and purchase local produce, crafts, and more!
- Stroll through the charming streets of Wolfville and take in the beautiful architecture.
- Hike or bike the nearby trails at Grand Pré National Historic Site.
- Take a scenic drive along the Bay of Fundy and enjoy the stunning views.
Why Planters Ridge Winery is Worth Visiting
There are many reasons to visit Planters Ridge Winery, but here are just a few:
- The beautiful location on the Bay of Fundy.
- The complimentary wine tasting.
- The friendly and knowledgeable staff. Planters Ridge has both seasoned winemakers as well as enthusiastic novices! They are all very knowledgeable about the local wines in Nova Scotia, Canada, and willing to answer any questions you may have. Planter's Ridge also offers a variety of tastings; reds, whites, and sparkling wines! Planter's Ridge will give you a good idea of the different types of wine in Nova Scotia available to purchase. Planters Ridge Winery is open year-round with extended winter hours.
- The friendly atmosphere at Planters Ridge Winery makes it an ideal place for anyone looking for a relaxing day trip.
How to Get There
Planters Ridge Winery is located in Wolfville, Nova Scotia. Planters Ridge is a short drive from Halifax International Airport and about an hour and a half drive from the Yarmouth ferry terminal. There are also several hotels located in Wolfville close to Planters Ridge Winery.
Prescott House Museum in Wolfville, Nova Scotia: A Canadian Point of Interest
RevenueWings – Online Marketing Solutions Inc. of Wolfville NS